VIDES Philippines invites you to join its Annual Medical Mission and Christmas Celebration with the Aeta community of Sitio Monicayo, Mabalacat Pampanga on Saturday, 01 December 2018.
Please be guided by the following tentative schedule/itinerary:
5:15 am - Assembly time
5:30 am - Departure from Don Bosco School Sta. Mesa Gate, V. Mapa Extension, Sta. Mesa, Manila.
7:45 am - Stop over for breakfast at Mary Help of Christians School Mabalacat Pampanga
8:15 am - Departure for Sitio Monicayo
8:45 am - Arrival at Sitio Monicayo, Brgy Calumpang, Mabalacat Pampanga
9:00 am - Start of short program followed by the conduct of simultaneous activities
(medical consultation, haircutting services, fun games for kids, advocacy activities)
11:30 am - Gift-giving
12:00 nn - Departure
12:30 pm - Stopover for lunch fellowship at Mary Help of Christians School Mabalacat Pampanga
1:30 pm - Departure for Manila
3:45 pm - Arrival in Manila
Just a few notes:
1. We are in need of doctors and nurses so please invite your friends from the medical field! Additional helping hands are also very much welcome.
2. Please bring Christmas gifts for 5 or more children as we are expecting 250 to 300 kids to attend the event.
3. We also encourage giving in-kind donations of canned goods, noodles, rice and hygiene kits to be distributed to all event attendees. In-kind donations should be brought to the VIDES Sta. Mesa Office at least one week before the activity day to facilitate early packing of goods.
4. For those who wish to make cash donations, please send us a message so we can give you the bank details to which you may deposit your donation.
45. Confirmed attendees and volunteers are requested to coordinate with the VIDES Office regarding transportation arrangements. Please let us know if you are going to bring your own vehicle or would like us to arrange your transportation to and from the venue.
6. A minimal participation fee of about P300.00 to cover transportation, meals, and other incidental expenses will be required.
Please feel free to contact the VIDES Office or send us a pm should you require additional information. You may also visit the Facebook Events Page for more details.